A paedophile story A paedophile story

Well.

That was insanely disturbing.

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

...

Greatest. Song. EVAR.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Delicious!

I have no criticism of this! I love your style! And your messages! And your choice of music!

For one so young, your mind is full. I look forward to seeing more of your work being highly commended around here.

You have great talent. Be sure to keep using it!

endeavor endeavor

Good...

A bit like Knytt cross Shadow of the Colossus. Which I respect. But it makes me a bit like; 'Oh man, I've done this before.'

Still good, though!

Zillix responds:

Knytt + Shadow of the Colossus was what I had in mind when I came up with the idea (plus more metroidvania stuff like Robot Wants...). I borrowed enough from them that I can understand why it might be a little too familiar!

Castle TD Castle TD

Good, but..

The difficulty curve is immense, and, after a while I found myself only using Fire Wizards because they were the only ones with splash damage. Plus it was annoying that the upgrades for the towers only upgraded the damage, because the fact that you could only put the towers in set places meant that it was difficult to make good use of their ranges.
On the plus does, it does look nice, and it's fun despite being a little too hard.

packed responds:

Since this game also acts as a test to get invited to the Packed factory, we couldn't make it easy. That said, I think given some time and a bit of strategic thinking most people will be able to win the game.

As for upgrades only upgrading damage - you're completely right. I'm not a master at balancing tower defense games and creating a game with balanced upgrades that include range, fire rate, damage and special abilities was just too much for me. I'm sure other Packed users will do better in the future.

Good luck winning it using only fire wizards though - don't think that is possible :)

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Wow!

What an original idea! I love it! Really unusual and fun.
I look forward to seeing more stuff like this! Don't run out of brilliant ideas!

OMG Voice Acting Stuff? OMG Voice Acting Stuff?

If I made any Flash...

I would use you, but.. alas. I am a failure.
You, however, are a genius!

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

Pretty damn fine!

This is a pretty damn good song! Considering I'm not really a fan of metal much, I suppose that's quite a compliment... You're sounding good now, I'm sure you could improve to become a bloody good artist! Keep up the good work!

TheRealSam responds:

Wow thanks a lot! I'm happy that people who don't realy like metal listen to my songs! :)
Yeah, this was an old song, maybe if I re-do it...
Nah, I'll just let it like that :p
Thanks for the review! :)